Interest Smart Home Loans is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
State License Disclosure
Interest Smart Home Loans is a licensed mortgage Lender. The following states require disclosure of licensing information. (If your state is not listed then it may not require a specific license disclosure.)
- California: License Number 603L223 Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under California Finance Lenders Law.
- Idaho Mortgage Broker/Lender License MBL-8260
- New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License
- Oregon Mortgage Lending License ML-5365 License under the Oregon Consumer Finance Act.
- Texas: SML Mortgage License Consumers wishing to file a complaint against a Mortgage Banker or a licensed Mortgage Banker Residential Mortgage Loan Originator should complete and send a complaint form to the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, 2601 North Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be obtained from the Department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov. A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 1-877-276-5550.The Department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed Mortgage Banker Residential Mortgage Loan Originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the Department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the Department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov.
- Utah: DRE Mortgage Entity License 8930978
- Washington Consumer Loan Company License CL-1157416
- Colorado NMLS 1157416
- Tennessee State License # 128845
- Alabama State License # 22250
- Pennsylvania State License #56259
- Arizona License Number 0934897
- Maryland License Number 22240
- Georgia License Number 50327